Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, FA20 Highest Horsepower set at 324WHP

UPDATED SEPT ’12: Dynosty turbo package achieves 409WHP on Dyno Dynamics at 16psi on Scion FR-S. Dyno chart below.

After tuning on 4PSI, a Haltech boost control kit was fitted to the Scion FR-S and boost level was raised to 9PSI. The result was a record-setting 324WHP 250TQ!

This turbocharged FR-S build consists of:
· Dynosty Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ Single Turbo Kit with Tial GT2871R Turbocharger
· Tial MVR 44mm Wastegate and Tial Blow Off Valve
· Injector Dynamics 850cc Fuel Injectors running E85
· Haltech Platinum Sport standalone engine management
· Haltech Wideband and Haltech Advanced Boost Control System
· Dyno Tune by Hal at Dynosty

Scion FR-S Turbo 409WHP Dyno Chart, 16PSI (Updated Sept ’12)

Scion FR-S Turbo 324WHP Dyno Chart:

Scion FR-S Turbo 324WHP First Drive Video:

Written on August 10th — Filed in Builds, Dyno Tune, , , , , ,

43 Responses

1. Ismael Aidara on August 15, 2012 at 10:48 pm Reply

Im interested in this turbo kit. Have you guys decided on a price yet?

• Dynosty on August 17, 2012 at 2:38 pm Author Reply

Still ironing out the details. Stay posted, more info coming Soon!

• bruno on November 15, 2012 at 12:17 am Reply

I LOVE THIS TURBO SET-UP 324 HP NICE! Can you please let me know thou can my stock Scion FRS engine handle the power or is there other after market parts that are needed to enforce it? If so could you let me no what is complete necessary to have this turbo installed. I am very serious about having this installed properly and safe for my car.

Thanks
        Bruno

2. Pingback:Boosted Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ - Genesis Forum: GenCoupe Hyundai Genesis Forums

3. Carl Larsen on August 22, 2012 at 8:00 pm Reply

Please let me know when you have more info on the full turbo kit for the FRS please. Also, I’m looking to purchase one with an automatic. Off hand do you guys know if this is to much for the auto, and if so what mods are needed to remedy what problems may occure? (Maybe you guys are looking for a test vehicle with an auto of this kit? Just came to mind because I tested a turbo kit for my ’05 Focus ST a while back.)

Thanks

Carl Larsen

4. David Campbell on August 22, 2012 at 9:16 pm Reply

How do we purchase this item?
    What comes with the package?
    Is there a picture of the complete package avaliable?
    How much will it cost to make a FR-S/BRZ 340 HP?
    by your standards?

5. Kyle Gossage on August 23, 2012 at 2:29 pm Reply

im very interested….not running at 9psi but i would really love around 5 or 6 psi

6. Jimmy Sisson on September 1, 2012 at 5:39 pm Reply

I’m interested as well on this turbo. What is price?

7. james cardwell on September 12, 2012 at 1:33 pm Reply

when you get a price please

8. michael davis on September 13, 2012 at 3:51 pm Reply

how much is the whole turbo kit for the fr-s?

9. Zach Kosteriva on September 14, 2012 at 5:15 am Reply

Jw if you could tell me pricing? As well as could you use this much boost for a every day car?

10. Pingback:Ford st vs brz - Page 3

11. Joshua Dissette on September 19, 2012 at 4:09 pm Reply

I’d like to purchase one for an automatic. Is this too much for an automatic? and if so what would I have to do/purchase to make it work, if anything. Thanks for the help, you guys are doing awesome things with this car!

12. John Lean on October 2, 2012 at 2:40 am Reply

is the kit available yet? Im very interested. Please info ?

13. Boris on October 3, 2012 at 9:08 am Reply

Hi, can i purchase already tuned car from you? Cause car need to be exported out of US.
    How safe your turbo package for stock engine car?

14. steven on October 9, 2012 at 12:02 am Reply

Whats the price going to be on this? thanks,

15. bruce bianchi on October 10, 2012 at 3:03 am Reply

Can I get some details on the kit for the FRS

16. Kyle G on October 12, 2012 at 12:19 pm Reply

price and details please…?

17. Dominic on October 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm Reply

When is the turbo available and how will you be selling it for? Also what are the pros and cons that come with this?? Please email me back with info to quiet the haters In the world.

18. Cole on October 20, 2012 at 4:51 pm Reply

Specs and pricing please

19. Ahmed on October 21, 2012 at 3:41 am Reply

Hello,

i drive a 2013 Mustang GT/CS white stock, and I happen to find this car on the street… this car is amazing.. it made me seriously believe that i am not driving a 420 hp muscle car, but a corolla… wicked fast as they say…

Hope we meet again and next time i’ll be ready :)

drive safe

Ahmed

20. david A on October 22, 2012 at 3:46 am Reply

please give me a price on a complete 5-6 PSI KIT, THNX

21. rendell w on October 27, 2012 at 9:51 am Reply

Do you have pictures of this turbo kit, and how much is it priced tks for your time